Registration for the Summer and Fall Semesters is available now.*
Click on Summer or Fall Semester's at bottom of this page to view corresponding schedules
Scroll down for info on our Mixed Age Classes (0-5 years) and Babies Only Classes (infants to 8 months).
*Summer Session begins July 10 and runs for 6 weeks. Summer Session is just $195 for 6 weeks! ($15 new family one time registration fee). Discounts avail for siblings and nanny shares.
*Fall Session begins September 11 and runs for 11 weeks. Fall Session is $315 for 11 weeks. ($15 new family one time registration fee). Discounts avail for siblings and nanny shares.
Why Music Together®? Catch a glimpse of our program details here
MIXED-AGE CLASSES (0 to 5 years):
Educators have long considered mixed-age groupings to foster beneficial learning skills. Our activities focus on adult/child interaction, where the adult is the musical role model for their child. This class is the basis for all Music Together classes, so if you have an infant, don't hesitate to take a Mixed Age Class if The Babies Only Class time doesn't work for you. All of our teachers have had specialized training in working with each age group within a mixed age setting; infants, toddlers, and 3-5 year-olds.
BABIES ONLY CLASS (0-8 months):
They may be pre-verbal and pre-mobile, but they’re not pre-musical! A specially designed one-semester introduction to music for our youngest music-makers. Musical activities such as finger play, lap songs, and songs without words are emphasized though we learn songs with words too. A great way to have fun with your new baby, learn how they learn, and meet other new parents. Class tuition includes 1 CD, MP3's of the music, a songbook, and 2 free make ups. Babies are always welcome in any mixed age class if the schedule of the Babies Only Class doesn't work for you.
New to our program?
- We know these early years with your babies, toddlers/preschoolers go fast, and love getting a chance to be a part of their special early years! We feel very blessed to be able to offer these classes that not only teach music and enhance all learning, but also foster special weekly play time that is all about your little one's self expression, joy, and blossing musicality!
- We are flexible (Please know that we are flexible in switching your child to a new day/time if the need arises, we know how nap times change!).
- Unlimited Make-ups: Summers are busy and we allow unlimited make ups in the summer to make it easier for you to commit to 6 weeks, and still have the flexibility you may need with your schedule.
- Weekly, 45-minute classes with the same group of people, and same teacher building a sense of safety and familiarity for your child. Summer session runs 6 weeks. Fall, Winter, and Spring Sessions run 11 weeks.
- A formally trained and apprenticed Music Together teacher (see teacher bios by clicking on "Teachers" tab above)
- Engaging and sophisticated songs, rhythmic chants, movement, and instrument play a long.
- A new CD, MP3's of the music, and a songbook (new collection of songs every semester for a 3 year cycle)
- Two make-ups allowed, to be used in the current semester only.
- A parent guide DVD on early childhood music development (for new families, on how to get the most out of the program).
Instruments and props include: bells, eggs shakers, drums, balls, scarves, rhythm sticks, and more!